It's Quite Simple - We Do Not Share Information With Anyone Nor Contact You Unnecessarily.
ATC has created this privacy statement as part of our commitment to protect the privacy and security of information obtained on-line concerning our customers and visitors to our web site.
- ATC believes the information in this publication is accurate and all information is subject to change without notice.
- All brand, company or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Our products cleanse the body of toxins in the blood stream, urine, saliva and/or hair.
- Persons with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, chronic health problems, kidney disease/disorder, pregnant or nursing women and/or persons taking medications should consult with a physician before using our products.
- Detoxify products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Product statements have not been review by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Copyright 1999 - To This Day by ATC. All rights are reserved.
Does ATC Share My Information With Other Companies?
No, ATC does not share information. Simply put, privacy is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of sharing or selling your personal information to others.
How does ATC Use The Information We Collect?
ATC collects personal information in order to provide certain services to its customers. ATC will use the personal information you provide either for the fulfillment of the service request, i.e. sending your product order or the requested promotional item. ATC may also use certain personal information that you provide or that we may collect in aggregate form to facilitate the development of products and services that allow us to better support our customers in meeting their cleansing goals.
ATC will send replies to a customer e-mail. If you have sent a request to us about which we need to communicate with you, we may do so by e-mail. ATC will only contact you about your order or about information about our products that would affect their usage. We will not contact you via e-mail and/or phone for marketing purposes.
This Web site (hereafter, "this Site") is owned and operated by ATC with its principal place of business in Lake Mary, Florida and this web site is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
This Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, audio clips, (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by ATC or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of ATC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
All software used on this Site is the property of commercial software suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any other actions including, but not limited to, the copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any material or element from this Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of this Site, individual elements of this Site's design, or ATC logos without the express written permission of ATC or the owner of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited.
For More Information On Our Terms And Conditions CLICK HERE
Thanks From The ATC Team