Learning Ways To Pass A Drug Test Takes The Right Steps.
Learning the ways to pass a drug test is not hopeless. Like many things in life, learning the ways to pass a drug test is just a series of small steps that lead to your ultimate goal. Your goal should be to find a strategy that not be detected and then et this whole testing nightmare behind you. Follow our advice and your goal of passing a drug test is within reach.
The purpose of this web site is to provide you the necessary information to take advantage of the knowledge, techniques and detoxification products that not only work, but do not cost you an arm and a leg.
Now let's get down to learning the steps that will lead you to your goal of passing a drug test with confidence.
Know The Challenges You Face
All Tests Have Unique Weakness That Can Be Exploited.
One of the primary ways to pass a drug test is understanding the basic ins and outs of not only the testing in general, but of the specific test you are facing to successfully pass any drug test. Each one has specific strengths that must be avoided and unique weaknesses in which to take advantage.
You must know which test you are facing. There are only four tests that comprise the vast majority of tests given today and the urine testing is by far the most common. Find out which one you must take first. Learn about that test and then follow our advice to the letter. You will increase your chances of passing your drug test to the maximum extent possible.
The following are the most common tests in the order you might expect to see them. Focus on the test you are facing.
- Urine Tests are the most common and easy to beat. The drug detection times vary from days to weeks. - Learn About Passing A Urine Drug Test.
- Saliva Tests are very accurate and are harder to beat. They have relatively short drug detection times. - Learn About Passing A Saliva Drug Test.
- Hair Tests are the most accurate and are the hardest to beat. Drug detection times can be very long. - Learn About Passing A Hair Drug Test.
- Blood Tests are very accurate and often are given with a urine test. Drug detection times are very short. - Learn About Passing A Blood Drug Test.
To be successful you must know not only the ins and outs the specific tests you are facing, but many complex factors most websites, blogs and other "experts" don't tell you about. These are the factors that get most people into trouble. Trust The Science - Trust Always Test Clean.
So You Have Questions On The Ways To Pass A Drug Test
Here Are 20 Important Answers To Question On How To Pass Your Drug Test.
Facing this kind of challenge can be a real daunting question if you do not have the answers you need. Having the answers to the most common testing questions can not only bring a certain peace of mind and confidence, but these answers can help you successfully pass your drug test.
Take the time to review the following questions and answers. Then take a look at the specifics of the tests you are facing to learn the specific ways to pass a drug test.
You can also watch our You Tube Video On How To Pass A Drug Test for a more complete understanding of your challenges.
Please Beware - There are many web sites out there that are providing bad information and marketing hype. Not Always Test Clean . We were among the first to address passing a drug test over the web more than 12 years ago. Tens of thousands of customers have proven we provide the information that works - Learn More.
The following questions are the ones most asked of our support group and all are important to understand the answers. The time spent will be worth it.
- How Long Can The Various Drugs Be Detected? - Impurities can stay in your body anywhere from several hours to a many months. The length of time depends on the types and amounts of impurities absorbed by your body, the duration of your use, as well as your rate of metabolism, general health and other personal factors. The type of tests you are facing also has a big factor on how long drugs can be detected. Drug detection with a Hair Drug Test is typically 90 days where many Blood Drug Test detection times are measured in hours. There is also some variation based upon the overall sensitivity of the test itself. See Drug Detection Times for more information.
- Are Some Tests More Sensitive Than Others? - Unfortunately yes. Like most products the quality and the target market of any of the tests can effect the sensitivity. Different tests accept different cut-off values for detecting a substance in your body. Where one test might fail you another might allow you to pass and there is no way to know which tests will be administered. There are federal government standards, but only those being tested by a group that adheres to these standards need follow these more stringent (expensive) standards. See RU Clean for more information.
- Can Any Tests Determine Exactly When A Drug Was Consumed? - The Urine, Saliva & Blood Tests can not tell when a drug was used. The Hair Tests Can. However, telling when a drug was used in the hair test is not common unless the testing agency has a specific reason to find out.
- Are Some People More Prone To Failing? - Yes, some people are more prone to collect and store the impurities in their systems. There are many factors that can affect the ability to pass. Amount and Frequency of Use: Single, isolated, small doses are generally less likely to be detected. Chronic and long-term use typically results in much longer detection periods based upon the drug. People with a higher level of fat in there system nor people who have a low level of activity can see longer detection times. See Drug Detection Factors for more information.
- What Drugs Do They Typically Test For? - All tests are available in a myriad of different
configurations. The bad news is that you will in all likelihood
never know which test will be administered
before hand. To this end one must assume the worst and plan on being tested for
the BIG 10. UNLESS - You are in an environment where they might
be looking for something specific such as alcohol, nicotine,
steroids or such. These tests are available and will be administered
as required. The bottom line is you can never tell.
A safe rule of thumb is: if you are concerned bet on the testers
looking for the drug or medication. The following table has
targeted information on specific types of tests.
- What If I Do Not Know When The Test Will Be Administered? - Random testing is a real problem and addressing it has no real good answer. Surprise is the plan of the people giving the tests and it is very effective. Luckily most tests will be announced in advance and you can take action to minimize your risk. Many testers are beginning to use the Saliva Drug Teat for random testing as this test can be administered at anytime or any place by relatively unskilled individuals. Our Urine and Blood test products need a minimum of one hour action on your part. Our hair test product is effective immediately after use, but it requires washing your hair. Our products for the saliva tests are also effective immediately after using the product.
- How Do You Select A Product If You Do Not Know Which Drug Test You Will Be Facing? - There are no products that can be used for urine, blood, saliva and hair in one product. You usually have time before a blood testing or hair testing to order products. If you are scheduled for a urine testing or a saliva testing you might want to keep products handy if you think you might be at risk.
- Can Prescription or Over-The-Counter Products Cause Me To Fail? - Be aware that certain foods, as well as prescription and over the counter medications can cause you to test "positive" for various kinds of drugs. One example that was recently shown to cause a false positive on the Discovery Channel TV Show "Myth Busters" was eating bagels with poppy seeds and testing positive for opium. for more information or see a database of prescriptions and medications of concern at False Positive List.
- Why Can Drinking Lots Of Water, Coffee or Even Soda Cause Me To Fail? - Most tests today check for sample temperature, PH and Creatine levels. Drinking an excessive amount of water, coffee or any diuretics before your test can cause what is known as a diluted specimen. Some companies take this as a test failure as the diluted specimen may be inadvertent or may be on purpose to fool the testing. If you do not have a product that can reestablish the correct levels you are at a real risk as some companies will let you retake the test and some will not. See Why Drinking Lots Of Water Is Bad.
- What Should I Do Before Taking Any Tests? - There are many things that can affect the outcome and there are things one can do to reduce the chances of detection in the days and weeks before a test. See How To Pass A Drug Test for specific information on this subject.
- Can Your Products Be Detected? - Our products cannot be detected . . . . period. Our products are purposely made from natural ingredients that are often used in day-to-day life. Even if the ingredients were to be detected, they would not cause any suspicion.
- Do Your Products Really Work? - Yes, they do. Our products are the #1 sellers in the industry because they work. There is no other brand on the market that has been more thoroughly tested. Millions of satisfied consumers are proof of our unwavering commitment to providing dependable, high-quality products that make the Detoxify name synonymous with reliability. Years of research stand behind our promise to deliver desired results, and our products are backed by the Assurance Of A 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- How Long Are Your Products Effective? - Our Urine, Blood and Saliva products provide a window of that starts 1 hour after you take the product and lasts until the 5th hour. After the fifth hour the contaminates start to again leach out of your fatty tissue and recontamination takes place. The products must be taken the same day as your personal cleansing deadline . Our Hair Cleansing System must also be used the day of your personal cleansing deadline. Once this three-part process is completed your hair is clean for up to eight hours. Any samples taken during this eight hour period will remain clean indefinitely.
- Is There Any Benefit In Using A Double Dose Of Your Products? - Using A Double Dose Of Your Products? There is no benefit from using a double dose of our products. Our products are formulated to provide the maximum benefit in a single dose.
- How Quickly Can I Get Your Products? - We typically ship by USPS. The level of service is selected during the check out process. Your delivery time is based upon how quickly you need the products and how much you are willing to pay. See United States Postal Service for a schedule of delivery.
- How Long Will Your Products Stay Effective after Purchase? - If our products are stored in a cool and dry environment they should be good to go for at least one year from the time you purchase the product.
- How Can I Pay For Your Products? - Our on-line shopping cart accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and PayPal. We do not accept phone orders, cash or personal checks a this time.
- Do You Ship The Same Day As I Order? - If we receive your order by 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time, we will ship the same day.
- Can I Return Your Products? - We offer a "no questions asked" 30 day money back return from the date of shipment. For more information on our return policy. .